FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150. Ends November 30th.
This solar light is a green and environment-friendly product. It is powered by solar energy through the solar panels. The panels convert the sunlight into electrical energy and then charge the AA Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries during the day. A light sensor turns on the light automatically at night. Ideally, the light should be in a place to capture the maximum amount of sunlight. The light source is super-bright LED’s which can work up to eight hours at night after a full sunny day of charging.
1. To prolong their life, the batteries are packed separately and are not pre-installed in the solar light. Remove the two battery doors with a small Phillips -head screwdriver, insert the batteries and replace the battery doors.
2. Unscrew the ornament from the top of your flagpole, place the solar light on top of the flagpole, with the solar collecting panels facing up, and replace the ornament. See illustration.
1. Do not touch the surface of the solar collecting panels.
2. You can check the operation of the light by simply covering the solar panels completely to activate the light sensor. We suggest that you test the light in this manner before you install the light on the flagpole.
3. Remember that the light is designed to work when it is dark. If there is high ambient lighting nearby then the LED’s may be very dim or not turned on at all.
4. Although the batteries have been charged by the manufacturer, the power level will probably have dropped when you receive them. Please fully charge the Solar light for two days in bright sunlight to realize maximum performance.
If the light stops working after being used for a long time, it is possible that the batteries are beyond their lifespan. You can replace the batteries with any brand of 1.2V NiCd rechargeable batteries. The lifetime of the LED lights is over 100,000 hours. You should never need to change them. 90 day limited warranty.